Danbury Plumbing Maintenance
Avoid Serious Plumbing Issues with Regular Maintenance
Most residential plumbing issues can easily be prevented with regular maintenance. While Service Stars can provide you with a thorough inspection of your whole plumbing system, homeowners can also perform some easy maintenance service in order to detect the plumbing issue early on and prevent it from turning into a serious problem.
Below are some plumbing maintenance tips courtesy of our Danbury plumbers:
- Regularly check your kitchen and bathroom faucets and sinks for leaks
- Check also your garbage disposal for leaks
- Clear the debris from your drains every few months or if the water starts to drain slowly
- Carefully remove your faucet aerator and check for calcium build-up
- Always check if your water pressure is at a safe level with a pressure gauge
If you detect a problem with your plumbing system while performing your own maintenance, make sure to contact our professional plumbers immediately to avoid a plumbing disaster.
Our knowledgeable staff would be happy to impart more maintenance tips to you. Contact us today at (203) 763-4044 to schedule a service or learn more about plumbing maintenance!
Get a Comprehensive Danbury Plumbing Maintenance
When you want a more comprehensive inspection of your plumbing system, our locally-owned plumbing company can handle that for you. We provide an annual plumbing inspection and maintenance that you can get for free with our Club Membership.
Our plumbing maintenance includes:
- Check all pipes and supply lines for cracks or leaks
- Inspect plumbing fixtures as well as garbage disposals and dishwashers for leaks
- Make sure all valves are working properly
- Check outdoor plumbing for signs of wear and tear
- Look for signs of a slab leak such as a stained wall or ceiling
- Check for persistent signs of rust in your water
Our Danbury plumbers can also do an additional inspection of sump pumps or open drains in your basement or crawl space. You can rest assured that we will check every inch of your plumbing system to prevent serious problems in the long run.
Find out how you can save money on your plumbing maintenance with our club membership: (203) 763-4044!