Danbury Frozen Pipe Services
Get Experienced Service from our Danbury Plumbers
Connecticut weather includes extreme cold temperatures with wind chills that can cause significant damage to your plumbing system in the form of frozen pipes.
With over four decades of combined experience, Service Stars can help you deal with your frozen pipes as well as the damages they may have caused to your whole plumbing system. When you contact us for your frozen pipes, you can trust that our Danbury plumbers act quickly and efficiently to restore the water flow in your plumbing system.
Below are some of the risks your frozen pipes can cause:
- Wasted water
- High repair costs
- Other safety risks
- Low or no water flow at all
- Leaky pipe or a pipe burst
- Property damage due to leaks or flooding
We provide same-day services for emergency plumbing issues. Call (203) 763-4044 now!
Prevent Frozen Pipes with the Help of Our Plumbers
While there is nothing much you can do about the extremely cold temperatures, you can always take some preventive measures in your home to avoid frozen pipes.
Below are some helpful tips from our Danbury plumbers:
- Allow a trickle of cold water to drip overnight to ensure water flow
- As the cold season approaches, drain and consider locking away outdoor hoses
- Insulate all exposed pipes with a heat tape or thermostat-controlled heat cables
- Make sure your heat is always turned on and set no lower than 60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Open cabinet doors under your sinks or storage areas to allow heat from the room to circulate around the uninsulated pipes
If you suspect that your pipes are already frozen, you may use a hair dryer to thaw the ice blockage. It is important that you act fast in order to minimize damages. If the frozen pipes are not visible, however, our Danbury plumbers have the knowledge and equipment to help you locate and isolate your frozen pipes.
Contact Service Stars for your frozen pipes at (203) 763-4044 for a quick and reliable service!