Danbury Ductless Heating
A More Efficient Option to Warm Your Home
If you are looking to replace your old heating system, you may want to consider a ductless heating system for your home. As the name indicates, a ductless heating system requires no ductwork to distribute air. The unit is sleek and unobtrusive using only thin copper tubing to pump warm air into your home.
Advantages of a ductless heating system include:
- Easy installation
- Noiseless operation
- Increased home value
- Savings on your energy bills
- Flexible zoning capabilities for increased efficiency
- May qualify you for rebates and financing options
Service Stars is a proud carrier of the latest brands and models of ductless heating system in Danbury, Fairfield County, and Southern Litchfield County. As homeowners ourselves, you can trust that we only recommend the products that we would use in our own homes. Our skilled technicians and specialists can come to you and help assess which ductless heating system is more beneficial to your home's needs.
For more information on our Danbury ductless heating systems, contact us at (203) 763-4044! Your initial evaluation is complimentary!
Easy Installation with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
When you have decided on the ductless heating that best suits your home, our experienced technicians can install your unit on the same day of your call. Expect a fast and reliable installation process that comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. If you have encountered any problems with your new ductless heating unit, we remove it from your home and return your money with no questions asked. Our locally-owned Danbury heating company is confident and committed to delivering only superior products to each of our valued clients.
What To Expect During Your Free Ductless Heating Evaluation
- Home Introduction. Our professionally trained comfort adviser will need a minimum of 60-90 minutes in your home to get to know your home, your AC system, and your preferences.
- Measuring Your Home. Our comfort adviser will conduct a thorough home cooling evaluation, called a heat gain calculation. This is completed by measuring your entire home, all of the windows, doors and insulation.
- Load Calculation & System Design. Next we will spend time finding out about you and your home, like any hot or cold spots in your home, your temperature preferences, and how much you would like to reduce your utility bills.
- System Explanation. From there we will share with you several different options that meet your needs and explain all of them so you have the knowledge to make the best decision for you and your home.
- Payment Options. After selecting a system that meets your needs we will then explain the current options and incentives available to you. Some of the incentives allow you to make low monthly payment options and some systems even qualify for rebates!
- Installation Schedule. We take care of the rest from there! We stock many items to make sure that we can schedule your project as soon as possible. You work with our team to arrange a time that is convenient for you.
Ready to install ductless heating? Review our current specials and call (203) 763-4044 to learn more about our stellar Danbury ductless heating systems!