Danbury Boiler & Furnace Services
Repair & Installation Services on Your Heating System
Most homes in the country are heated with either boilers or furnaces. While boilers distribute hot water or steam through pipes or radiator, furnaces distribute hot air through a system of ducts. It may sound complex but as a seasoned home service company, Service Stars has spent over 40 years of combined experience in the repair and installation of countless boiler and furnace models and brands. With our strong track record of reliable and affordable boiler and furnace services, we have become a trusted name in Danbury, Fairfield County, and South Litchfield County.
Schedule a complimentary evaluation with our Danbury heating specialists: (203) 763-4044!
Is it Time to Replace Your Furnace or Boiler? Call Us!
At our Danbury heating company, you can trust that our experienced technicians and specialists will exhaust every repair technique possible to restore the functionality of your boiler or furnace. There are instances, however, when the best option for you is to replace your heating system.
Indications you need to replace your furnace or boiler include:
- Frequency of repairs
- Increased in energy bills
- Strange noises and smells
What To Expect During A Complimentary Heating Evaluation
- Home Introduction. Our professionally trained comfort adviser will need a minimum of 60-90 minutes in your home to get to know your home, your AC system, and your preferences.
- Measuring Your Home. Our comfort adviser will conduct a thorough home cooling evaluation, called a heat gain calculation. This is completed by measuring your entire home, all of the windows, doors and insulation.
- Load Calculation & System Design. Next we will spend time finding out about you and your home, like any hot or cold spots in your home, your temperature preferences, and how much you would like to reduce your utility bills.
- System Explanation. From there we will share with you several different options that meet your needs and explain all of them so you have the knowledge to make the best decision for you and your home.
- Payment Options. After selecting a system that meets your needs we will then explain the current options and incentives available to you. Some of the incentives allow you to make low monthly payment options and some systems even qualify for rebates!
- Installation Schedule. We take care of the rest from there! We stock many items to make sure that we can schedule your project as soon as possible. You work with our team to arrange a time that is convenient for you.
Ready to install or replace a furnace or boiler? Review our current specials and call (203) 763-4044 for a complimentary evaluation!