Danbury Electrical Maintenance
Keep Your Family Safe with an Electrical Maintenance Service
Just like any other system that you use, your electrical system needs to be inspected and maintained regularly to make sure of its performance and avoid serious hazards to your home. There are times when your electrical system may already be giving you some indications of a problem, but they are easily overlooked or shrugged off as isolated incidents.
Common signs that you need electrical maintenance include:
- Lights that often flicker or blink
- Constant blown fuses or tripped breakers
- Electrical outlets that suddenly don't work
- Outlets that spark or buzz and won't hold a plug
- Lights that pop or have an unusually bright or dim illumination
When you encounter any of these indicators, you can rely on our Danbury home electrical service to perform a thorough inspection of your residential electrical system. We are trained and certified to ensure that your wiring and configurations are all safe and on par with local industry standards and building codes.
For more information about our electrical maintenance service, call (203) 763-4044 today!
We Provide a Comprehensive Electrical Inspections
When you come to our locally-owned electric company for an electrical maintenance, you can rest assured that we will inspect every electrical wiring connection and configuration in your home.
Here are some of the steps we take in our Danbury electrical inspection:
- Locate outdated wirings
- Check if smoke detectors are working
- Identify shock or electrocution hazards
- Verify proper placement of smoke detectors
- Ensure safe operation of electrical components
- Repair and correction of fire and safety hazards
- Find ways to help you save energy and reduce costs
- Identify oversized fuses or breakers that can be fire hazards
- Inspect the operation and condition of switch and wall outlets
- Inspect electrical panels for appropriate labels, amps, and operation
- Identify common electrical mistakes made by previous contractors or DIY homeowners
After our inspection, we give you a detailed report on all the areas that need the most attention concerning the electrical system in your home. You can trust that our Danbury electricians are honest and professional in giving their thorough assessment. With every service that we do, we are committed to keeping you and your family safe and comfortable.
Find out how you can save money on your electrical maintenance with our club membership! Call (203) 763-4044 today to schedule your service.