Danbury Central AC Repair & Installation
We Get The Job Done Right The First Time
Whether you are in need of a repair or replacement service for your central air conditioning system, you can count on Service Stars to handle your AC problem quickly, efficiently and at a price you can afford. With over 40 years of experience, you can be confident in our ability to repair or install any air conditioning brand and model in Danbury, Fairfield County, and South Litchfield County.
Our Danbury air conditioning specialists are trained and certified to locate the problem of your unit and come up with a cost-effective and time-sensitive solution that best suits your needs.
Call (203) 763-4044 Today to Schedule a Complimentary Air Conditioning Evaluation!
Install Or Replace A Central Air Conditioning System
A central air conditioning system replacement is a huge investment for any homeowner, and that is why this project requires a professional HVAC specialist to make sure that you do not waste any dollar. When you come to us for your replacement and installation needs, you get experienced and competent services from our Danbury air conditioning specialists.
You can expect the following when we service your unit:
- Full explanation of the technical requirements of installing a new central AC system
- Adhere to local standards and building codes
- We can provide you with environment-friendly options
- Highly skilled and professional technicians and specialists
Our central air conditioning system installation services also come with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind. Service Stars wants to make sure that you get only the most reliable service that you and your family deserve.
What To Expect During Your Complimentary AC Evaluation
- Home Introduction. Our professionally trained comfort adviser will need a minimum of 60-90 minutes in your home to get to know your home, your AC system, and your preferences.
- Measuring Your Home. Our comfort adviser will conduct a thorough home cooling evaluation, called a heat gain calculation. This is completed by measuring your entire home, all of the windows, doors and insulation.
- Load Calculation & System Design. Next we will spend time finding out about you and your home, like any hot or cold spots in your home, your temperature preferences, and how much you would like to reduce your utility bills.
- System Explanation. From there we will share with you several different options that meet your needs and explain all of them so you have the knowledge to make the best decision for you and your home.
- Payment Options. After selecting a system that meets your needs we will then explain the current options and incentives available to you. Some of the incentives allow you to make low monthly payment options and some systems even qualify for rebates!
- Installation Schedule. We take care of the rest from there! We stock many items to make sure that we can schedule your project as soon as possible. You work with our team to arrange a time that is convenient for you.
Are You Ready to Install or Replace Your Central AC? Call (203) 763-4044 to Schedule a Service. We Offer a Wide Range of Affordable Specials.